Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Declaration of Love

I received a poem from my human friend Jenn and her two doxies Zippie & Cookie. Wotten waven!


With grateful permission, here's their "Declaration of Love":
TOOTSIE! You make my wild heart sing.
TOOTSIE! You gorgeous, long-short thing.
May your adventures be endless and sweet,
With walkies and dog-thumps and the occasional treat,
I delight in knowing the world is such a fine thing
That it could hold such a magnificent being:
Exquisite hound.
Thank you, Zippie, Cookie, and Jenn! I'm basking in your love.

Love,
Tootsie

11 comments:

  1. Oh that is just a wonderful poem. I especially like that line "TOOTSIE! you gorgeous long-short thing". So poetic!

    You know, I am thinking that Zippie, Cookie and Jenn might just like to enter my Olympics 'Bouncing - narrative style' event? I am really hoping for some great poems and stuff.

    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They described you to a T!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I wonder if anyone would ever call me an exquisite hound or a magnificent being.

    Sadly, probably not in this life time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tootsie you poem dedicated to you is cool! Have a nice day!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous poem, too cool

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a great poem, it fit you perfectly.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a grreat poem about a grreat dog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwe....Tootsie! You are so loved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful, sweet friends. That's cool.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...